Video Editor & Designer
As a video editor, you’ll be responsible for assembling recorded or collected raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for digital content & broadcasting The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects. This is a key role in the video production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the final product.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills. Developing a good script is a plus.
- Efficient with good time management skills
- Tech-savvy and efficient with software/ tools
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Good command over English & Bengali.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Working experience with digital design and video editing software: (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro, Coral Draw, Lightworks, Filmora).
- Working knowledge with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator will be given preference.
We are looking for:
Freshers with previous project experience can also apply. Someone with a solid working knowledge in all part of video production stages.
- 1. Competitive industry standard pay.
- 2. Incentive pay model after probation.
- 3. In-house tea/coffee.
- 4. Paid online & in-house training.
- 5. Fast growth-potential based on performance.
- 6. Opportunity to work with international partners.
Send your resume with portfolio link to email@example.com