Maybe you mean: 'service 1' or 'career-1' or 'cover-1'
Creative Graphics Designer
We are looking for a Creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, print layout video, social media content, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers, client management and web team.
The ultimate goal is to get the clients’ message acr
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, marketers, and programmers etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience in the advertising industry (6 MONTH – 2 YEAR)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- VIDEO Editing skill will get SPECIAL preference
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Innvision, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Graduate degree in Fine Arts, specialization in fine arts
- Professional course from proven design institute or online certificates.
Please remember, you should have a genuine interest in Advertisement and Marketing Communication and have a nag to follow the latest design trends. We are not looking for someone who needs to be briefed for every single design, rather able to think independently and creatively.